The BIOM® evolution continues, with the development of BIOM G2 — a golf shoe for extreme performance. The thermoplastic polyurethane outsole includes SLIM-Lok® ZARMA-TOUR® spikes, using six flexible anti-clogging comfort legs to offer superior traction. The uppers are crafted from unique performance ECCO YAK leather, which is stronger than any other full grain leather, extremely breathable and comfortable, and treated with ECCO HYDROMAX® water resistence to help repel water and keep the leather soft, supple and breathable in wet conditions.
- GORE-TEX® 100% Waterproof technology combines optimised breathability & protection against elements
- ECCO YAK leather uppers, extremely strong & lightweight for increased breathability and durability
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- SLIM-Lok®ZARMA-TOUR® spike uses six flexible anti-clogging comfort legs to offer superior traction.
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ over three decades this technology enables to create ergonomically advanced soles.